Sunday, October 09, 2005

Trial Make-up, Gown Fitting, Food Tasting

On Trial Make-Up...

I had my trial make up last friday in lieu of our prenups shoot. I've been constantly texting Loren of Clamar prior to our trial and even through our text exchanges I find her so accommodating...ang bilis magreply. As we met, the more I've proven na super bait nga siya. She's so warm and will let you feel at ease. I like her style..the colors of the make-up (lalo na yung blending ng eye shadow colors) she put on me and even the lightness of her hands..not to mention, ang bilis pero swabe ang make-up! Here's the proof...


trial make up

trial make up 2

By the way, it's so sweet of Loren pa to give me earrings...especially made by her.

On Gown Fitting...

Hay! Kakaiba nga talaga ang feeling once you put on your wedding gown. Sobrang excitement and overwhelming...kahit na first fitting pa lang and wala pa siyang mga embellishments, fulfilling lalo na kung nasunod yung gusto mong cut. Though yet to finish pa lang siya, I'm still crossing my fingers na makuha naman yung styles and designs ng embellishments I've instructed Ms. Leonie to do. Makukuha ko na siya by Oct 22 hopefully kung wala ng adjustments. Sayang..i forgot to take a pic of me wearing my gown.

On Food Tasting...

Finally, nakapagfood taste na kami at Rembrandt..haha! busog! Buffet ba naman ang menu so we really have to taste among 8 - 10 dishes ata yun. Anyway, may napili na kaming menu. We also have na our contract with them.

Daming accomplishments...ang saya saya!

2 comments:

geWi said...

ganda mo sis!!

Mai said...

haha! salamat sis!