Sunday, January 28, 2007

drooling.

Can't get enough of my Christmas wish list...that's why I'm gonna hang it in there until my birthday coming up in less than two months. My birthday wish list? I'm really, extremely and excitedly drooling over these things:
After hearing mass this morning, dear hubby and I went to SM North to buy some things and pay my Globe bill which is already one week overdue. Hehe! Oks lang..I'm confident naman that my line won't be cut since I'm still far from maximizing my credit limit eventhough I have the lowest plan (am not a texter that much and moreso, I seldom call).

We also stormed the department store to search for & buy a nice polo shirt for Father-in-law and a cutie shirt for Miggy (Paul's nephew) as their birthday gifts. FIL's celebrating his birthday on the 9th while Miggy just turned 4 yesterday.

We also bought 3 new pair of black socks for hubby while I treated myself with 2 new pairs of comfy slippers (hay di na nakuntento sa isa).

While we were passing by the computer & techie gadgets stores, we window shopped each that displays laptops on promo and looked for a cheap yet fairly fast that got a nice spec laptop. Hay..kaaliw tumingin! 0% promos via credit card purchases were also tempting. I also gushed for every EOS 400D or SLRs that were on display. If only I have that moolah to buy them right away..right then and there. But anyway, kelangan magpigil for the mean time, magtipid but remain hopeful though hehe!

Since it's a weekend, I was itching so much to scrap..so here they are, just sharing my latest layouts.....

I Am
Credits here.


Jump
Credits here.


Xoxo
Credits here.

1 comment:

Juzahlyn said...

love the new layouts and sana makuha mo yong presents na gusto in your bday ganda nga ng Camera