Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long Drive Getaway with the Family.

Out of town adventures are much more enjoyable if traveling with the whole family. I have the fondest memories of our domestic and even international trips with my family and I am so wanting to travel with them again. We're now geographical far from each other: my folks and my eldest sister is in abroad, two other siblings are in our Makati home, while me, hubby and Asher are staying here in my in-laws in QC. It's been a while since we had an out of town adventure so come December or March next year, or whenever everyone's free for a one week getaway, I'd love to enjoy a long drive with them just like what we did 10 years ago when we had a tour of luzon. We could hire a RV and Dad, my hubby and my BIL could take turns in driving. Of course, nothing could impede and ruin a wonderful trip so we'll take note of a motorhome towing service provider's number ready all the time for road assistance.

This post made me suddenly miss all of them...hoping to see them all real soon.

No comments: