Thursday, August 27, 2009

Of Birth Announcements.

Photo Birth AnnouncementsI remember my husband feeling ecstatic and restless outside the Delivery Room while I savored the first moments of being a Mom as soon as I heard my son's first cry. I felt nostalgic how time went by fast. It wasn't that long ago when we first learned about the pregnancy, then my friends distributed baby shower invitations (similar to the image on the left) and the next thing I knew, we'd be making birth announcements. Nothing really beats the joy experienced by new parents as they proudly make baby announcements.
Cards-411 http://www.cards-411.com understands that having a new baby at home requires much attention and time. That's why their expert artists make the task of searching for the perfect photo birth announcements a lot easier by providing a wide collection of unique birth announcements as well as customized announcement birth layouts. Further, they perfectly understand how excited the parents must be to distribute these as soon as possible. That is why they guarantee a fast service: they can print and ship your order on the day of your layout approval.

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,

No comments: