Sunday, October 11, 2009

Let's Go To Bed.

Play with us HERE! ;)

1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept? Even though he snores loudly, I won't mind sleeping beside him all throughout my life.

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side.

3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? On my back usually and sometimes on my side.

4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens? It's a blue and white checkered bedding. We only have two seasons so not much options really. We prefer the cotton ones and those that are snug fit on the mattress.

5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore? I'm basically "behaved" and do not circle the bed when sleeping.

6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain. Comfy ones.

7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone? No.

8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..." --- "did I just marry this guy?" That was the time when I discovered his snoring ways.

9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was. It happens to me frequently. Haha!

No comments: