Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Wedding and MBA News.

Finally I was able to talk to a college friend of mine whom I haven't talked to for ages now. She called to invite me on her wedding which will take place next month. Our phone conversation lasted for more than an hour because we filled up each other with what's happening on us lately. Aside from her wedding, she also told me about their migration plans in the US next year and hopefully, to attend as well school mba while working. I quite didn't get the school name but I think I heard her mentioning Capella. She's perhaps pertaining to the one based in MN. I've read so much about Capella University on the web which is an accredited, fully online university and the leading online graduate school for working adults. Certainly, I can feel her excitement with all these changes because ever since, these have been her goals in life.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: