Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No Cough Please.

My throat has been feeling itchy and I've been mildly coughing since the other night. Now I'm taking the necessary precautions and first aid remedy so it will not lead to a full blown cough. I can't afford to get sick especially that we have an asthmatic son. We can't expose him to such virus because he easily contracts colds and cough which are known as asthma triggers. Good thing I have kept the prescription that my doctor gave me when I got sick the other month. I'll be buying some this afternoon after finishing my work. It would be great if there's a local counterpart of JazzMedical.com so I can just place my order for such meds and other medical supplies in just a click of the mouse. JazzMedical is the leading online retailer of medical equipment, home health care supply and lifestyle products.

No comments: