Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Favorite Motherhood Quote

“I never knew how much my heart could hold until someone called me ‘Mommy’”.

That’s one of my favorite quotes of motherhood and I can just so relate ever since I had my little Asher.  The moment I learned that we’re anticipating a little miracle, I made a promise that from then on, everything I’d do, I’d be extremely careful for the sake of the little being inside my womb.  I followed my doctor’s orders, avoided all the things I was instructed to get away from, to not take any medications without my doctor’s go signal and all those things.  There are several drugs and medications in the market that are dangerous for the baby in the womb.  Nobody wants to endure the pain that Mommies who are pushing Topamax birth defect lawsuit in court are experiencing.  These are the Moms who have taken Topamax but where unaware of the side effects of the drug due to the manufacturers’ failure to disclose.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: