Saturday, May 21, 2011

Top 10 Bride Chic Lit Books

Movies and novels about anything wedding related catches my attention.  I’m fascinated perhaps because I experience being a bride myself some few years back.  Albeit stressful, I definitely enjoyed the adventures and misadventures of our one year wedding preparations then.  Most of all, it’s so fun and overwhelming getting married and seeing your long time dream unfolding.

I have recently got hooked with collecting ebooks of chick lit books in my reader.  I’ve scoured the web and these are the top 10 must haves bride lits according to chicklitclub.com.  I’m really thankful for iBooks, organizing and storing them is as easy and secured as a Dokmee document management software.  Now I’m off to secure all these titles.

1. Shopaholic Ties the Knot - Sophie Kinsella

2. Diary of a Mad Bride - Laura Wolf

3. Whose Wedding is it Anyway? - Melissa Senate

4. Hitched - Zoe Barnes

5. Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married - Marian Keyes

6. The Best Day of Someone Else's Life - Kerry Reichs

7. Tales From a Hen Weekend - Olivia Ryan

8. Amanda's Wedding - Jenny Colgan

9. I Do (But I Don't) - Cara Lockwood

10. The Bachelorette Party - Karen McCullah Lutz

image image image image image

No comments: