Saturday, August 20, 2005

Church Wed Seminars skeds and other blurbs

Yipee! We had a productive Saturday today...First, we went to Sta. Rita this noon to have our Canonical Interview, Pre-Cana Seminar and other required Formations scheduled. The parish holds these activities once every month. We scheduled ours as follows:
Canonical Interview - September 7, Wednesday
Pre-Cana Seminar - September 11, Sunday
and another seminar (hehe! ano nga ulit yun?) - September 18, Sunday
We have to schedule it ahead so that we could already file our leaves from work. In my case, so that we could ask for a reliever. I'm a frontliner and with our center having a high-foot traffic and now already undermanned (cost-cutting ek-ek), it's hard when one takes a leave. Sobrang kawawa. I'll be celebrating my first year with Globe this 27th, and would you believe I've only had .5 vacation leave out of 15 days allowed to date? Whew! half-day lang yun...that's a record for me hehe! It's not that super loyal ako or what, it's just that I could not leave my colleagues behind na nahihirapan. I know the feeling kasi. Imagine..kulang na lang di ka makapag-lunch sa sobrang dami ng payment transactions. Anyway, that's fine with me naman..besides, am saving it for december hehehe!

Side kwento: Before going to the parish office, it was 2 pm and there's a wedding being held. Sakto sa bridal entourage kaya I told Paul na panoorin muna namin...to get ideas siyempre. As always, medyo nagiging tear-jerker ako talaga everytime I watch a bridal march. After the entourage and the parents have marched and prior to the bride's entrance, the church doors were closed. The bridal march was an instrumental of "The Prayer". Very solemn ng mood and after some notes, the doors were openned and there was the beaming bride. Waahhh..ako na nanood lang and I didn't even know the couple pero naiiyak ako. I wonder pano kaya ako sa mismong march ko. Di kaya magngangawa ako dun hehehe! Ngapala, definitely we'll be adapting the closing doors effect..para may drama! hehe!

After talking with Cecille and all our queries answered, we proceded to Prestige Paper. We bought the sample paper Paul will be using for our invitation covers. Since our motif is powder blue and canary yellow, we chose the paper type, Hong Kong 230 gsm light blue. Hard enough for the cover and nice shade..though di talaga siya sakto na powder blue pero pwede na. Finally, we were able to complete the names of our entourage and principal sponsors. Yehey! Paul was able to print a few inserts na. Galing-galing talaga...I'm proud kasi DIY (do-it-yourself) lang siya pero ang ganda! Parang pinagawa sa labas.

Since walang magawa habang nagbabantay dito sa shop nila Paul, I scanned the choices (from the mags) for the entourage gowns. Since maaarte mga ate ko who are my Maids of Honor, I reminded them to have their preferred design ready this weekend. Aba ang reply ba naman ng isa, "akalain mong seryoso pala na magpapakasal ka noh!" ang kulit! heheh! As for my bridesmaids and secondary sponsors, will just email them the designs and I hope approve sa kanila mga yun.

I also exchanged text messages with our photographer, Kenneth Uy. I asked if we could possibly schedule our prenups shoot this September. Sabi niya he's available on weekdays only..if we want daw sa october, medyo free siya on weekends. I just told him na we'll check our schedule first. So yun, pag-uusapan pa muna namin ni Paul.

So yun, medyo productive talaga ngayon hehehe! Back to wed preps ulit yahoo!

No comments: