Saturday, August 06, 2005

PC # 51

While waiting for my younger brother who's taking the UPCAT, am currently killing time here in a computer rental shop in Philcoa. :Sigh: am bored! I timed in at 2:45...still have about 2 hours to wait..my bro's until 6:20 pm pa. Have to bear with my aching back and heavy-dreading-to-sleep eyes..really would love to sleep..lamig pa naman because of the rainy weather.

I miss Paul na naman..we were together this morning but he can't be with me this afternoon. He has to man his computer shop. How I wish lapit lang ang shop nila dito para libre ako hehehe! and of course to be with him! Anyway, ok naman dito specifically PC #51 (just randomly selected this)...the connection's pretty fast. My blog is functioning sa IE nila. (blog's not displaying correctly in the first shop I went to..)..got to edit some posts, added a couple of w @ wie links, added two weddingsatwork badges on the side bars. My blog's not functioning with a mozilla firefox browser. I wonder why.. Paul has to fix this. There might be some missing or incorrect codes somewhere.

The vitamins i'm taking lately started to kick in its effects..hehehe sobrang bilis kong gutumin. Paul and I just had a merienda and now, am drooling over a chowking tarpaulin here where a platter of chicken, pansit, buchi, rice and chicharap and a bowl of halo-halo tempts me. Hmmm...wahhh nagugutom na naman ako! Oks lang, just like the w @ wie weight gainers, I wish na magkalaman ako before the wedding day..as i've said, it's not nice to see a wedding gown on a hanger walking down the aisle..:D

As Paul's doing our invites, one of our Principal Sponsors hasn't replied back his middle initial. Will try to ring him tonight..hope we could have it na para maprint na yung mock-up invite namin. :D

No comments: