Sunday, August 07, 2005

Tagged!

Patay ako nito pag nabasa ito ni Paul hehe! Just told him that I'm about to sleep na..and here I am blogging teeheehee! bad me! Sorry B, this only takes a minute (?) --a minute daw oh--Just can't resist the urge to check my mails before I doze off..and of course, took the chance to peer at my blogs since I wasn't able to check it the whole day. To my surprise, 6 good souls left their own blurbs on my tag board...much more, fellow w @ wie, Bless, gave me an assignment: I was tagged and have to keep the chain alive....

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

Number 1 on my list would be sleeping! I'm a certified sleepyhead and Paul can attest to that. Second would be eating haha!
Antukin/pala-tulog + matakaw kumain = batugan
(disclaimer: pag weekends lang naman!)
Third would be blogging and surfing the net..walang kakupas-kupas!

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

same answer as number 1..hehe!
Seriously, praying to God and knowing that I can surpass things that challenges my stress level with His guidance and help...and of course, when I hear the comforting words of my Baby.

3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Jayme
Nat
Gewi
Heidi
Meng

Have to call it a day..was tired of shouting and cheering for my alma mater live at the Araneta Coliseum this afternoon for their 7th game on this UAAP season..waaahh!! they lost to UE and an appalling 1 - 6 is their current record. I could have lost my voice shouting but I won't get tired supporting my dear alma mater...Black gold black white!! GO USTE!!!

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Nakakainis manuod ng UAAP ngayun, booset!!!! >:)