Sunday, August 14, 2005

Officially Missing You

Aside from being my all-time fave, Tamia's cut is absolutely my current theme song..

I miss a lot of things..

1.) blogging - obviously, i rarely log in and post my blurbs these days. Give me my own PC, a BIG break from work (err, resign??) and I'll devote 50% of my time blogging 50% will be for the # 2 of my "officially missin'" list. My bro, as usual, crams for projects and assignments that I'm barely "allowed" to use this PC. This PC serves 2 bosses lately, number 1 is my cramming bro and the other one is my "chatting" sis whose thoughts nowadays are "mawala na lahat, wag lang Yahoo Messenger!". Pwedeng bang isama ang PC sa wish list ng bridal registry namin? Bundled with internet connection..DSL ha? hehe!

2.) Wed Preps - I dunno..it's been a while since I was so enthusiastic doing it. Lately, i've been focused on work on weekdays and raving to rest on weekends. There are still a lot of nitty-gritty details to do..waaah! la pang entourage gowns couturier. We're still into it pa naman siyempre pero sobrang hinay..as in no major accomplishments. We already have our CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage) applied..and due to be released on the last week of August. Paul already has his Certificate of Confirmation annotated for marriage purposes. Mine, ayun andun pa sa Sts. Peter and Paul Parish where I was confirmed hehe! Haven't requested for one but nag-inquire na ako. Seems like easy to obtain naman. It'll cost me Php30..punta lang daw ako dun and I'll have it kaagad. No other requirements or papers to submit. Baptismal Certificates..ayun la pa. I'll request mine sa Isabela..will just text my uncle or mama for that. Marriage License la pa din. Hay! Getting married is so complicated pala. hehe! Ah basta, I promise, September MUST be a one-busy wed preps month for us. By the way, our coordinator Kitte of Out of the Box Events, has updated their site. Hehe andun na names namin sa Weddings To Come nila....check it out! To my fellow w @ wies na wala pang coordinator, do check them out..i tell you..sobrang nice catch sila. :D

3. Studying - hmmm..ako nga ba ito? i don't know..it just crossed my mind. Seeing my brother review for his periodical tests revives my thoughts..shall I pursue my MBA dream? hehe baka mamaya "dream on" na lang...let's see...asa pa ako...makapag-leave nga from work di ko magawa, mag-masteral pa kaya..san ko isisingit sa sched ko yun?

Aside from these three, I miss my family (my dad's in saudi, my other sis is attending to a business she just recently put up in Pasig and rarely goes home na dito :sigh: ), my HS classmates, my college peers, my former colleagues at BPI and Contactpoint, my colleagues at Globe: myra and jade - one's on a long-term leave and the other one has transferred to another business center.

Hay if only my mood meter from unkymoods is working (oo nga, ano nga bang nangyari dito? seems like the site's no longer functioning)..it could be a "i'm on a senti mood". Anyway, a brand new week is coming up...am not excited...work work work na naman...alang katapusang work...tagal naman ng Friday.......makatulog na nga lang...

ZzZzzZzzzZzzzzzzzz!

No comments: