Saturday, October 13, 2007

Almost.

I have a confession to make.

** on a guilty note **
I almost have this blog deleted during my two-month hiatus.

I didn’t know what was in me; again, perhaps these crazy hormones were whacking me that bad then. For the longest time, I never visited nor even peeped. Just like how the thought of greasy foods made me puke, just the mere sight of this online sanctuary of mine made me feel queasy thus; I was tempted to permanently get rid of it.

I have always heard that pregnancy could sometimes make you crazily “insane” (crazy na nga, insane pa). I’m just glad that I didn’t give in to that ridiculous idea. Now, that I’m starting to get my mojos back, I suddenly realized…hey, why would I trash this precious journal where I have been keeping memories for the last 2 ½ yrs of my existence. It’s so so so bad of me to have thought of that. As I go through each corner, page and space of this blog…each posts stashed in the archives, the digiscraps I made, the counter hits, the site referrers list where my wedding stuffs get most of the hits, all the love in the tagboard and mybloglog…dawned on me, this is my online home and will forever keep it that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I'm glad you didn't! LOL We're still here reading:D And I can understand about all those things you said..I'm 33 weeks preggo myself:)

Have a great weekend!

Nyree said...

Am I glad you didn't! :) Take care! :)