Friday, October 17, 2008

8 Random Facts About Me.

I got this tag from the mom of cutie Zoie. Thanks Bonz!

simple rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Facts/habits about me:
1. I'm petite and super thin at the moment (Stands 5 ft and weighs 90 lbs) so diet pills are definitely not my thing.
2. I'm happily married to my bestfriend for almost 3 years now (and still counting)
3. I'm a Stay-at-Home Mom or could also be Work-at-Home Mom (thanks to online ventures)
4. I'm exclusively breastfeeding my son for 7 months now and will continue to nurse him for as long as my supply lasts and for as long as he's willing.
5. I author 4 blogs.
6. I'm moody.
7. I love shopping online for my little Asher.
8. I'm the happiest wife and mom in the world.

Considered yourself as tagged. This is fun, promise!

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: