Sunday, October 26, 2008

First & Currently Tag.

PLAYERS: CHIKAI | Mai | You
FIRSTS :
1. First piercing → ears
2. First best friend → Eunice at Nazareth School
3. First award → Third Honor
4. First crush → I forgot the name but it was during my pre-school years. LOL
5. First pet → puppy
6. First big vacation - in Hong Kong, year 1995

CURRENTLY :
7. Eating → Demolino Chocolate
8. Drinking → Water
9. I’m about to → take a nap
10. Listening to → Itunes playing Bread songs
11. Plans for today → accomplish all tasks in my to-do list and research about nice vacation spots in NC. I think Outer Banks is worth checking out.
12. Waiting for → my hubby who went shopping in Greenhills. Asher and I didn't tag along since the little one has colds. He needs to rest and get well so he enjoy the outing on Wednesday.
13. Want kid/s? → of course!
14. Want to get married? → I already am married.
15. Careers in mind → i wanted to become a dentist. :D

Thanks Chikai!

No comments: