Friday, October 17, 2008

Online Learning.

My younger brother has been having a blast since his semestral break (from college) started this week. He's now bumming at home spending most of the day in front of the computer playing online or if not, playing his Playstation. Having a grand time, right? Well, he deserves it after a much pressure-filled and stressful semester. He's now on his third year (start of majoring year) so he was really busy with projects and feasibility studies. He reminded me of my college days. I also took up a business course and we were so beaten up with lots of projects and studies about entrepreneurship. Hard, yes but I actually miss school life. I miss the review sessions, having classmates and just the thought that I'm learning a lot makes me fulfilled. It is in this light that studying again crosses my mind and pursuing a masteral degree in business is being considered. But my being a stay-at-home mom state doesn't permit to enroll in real universities so I'm thinking to take up a degree online.

One of the most sought after online universities these days is Capella University. Existing since 1993, they are one of the education leaders in providing masteral and bachelor degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, psychology, public health, and public safety. They serve more than 20,000 students across the globe so from which part of the world you are, a high-caliber academic excellence can be attained through Capella. Just recently, they buzzed that they're the only online university to offer a graduate degree program with a state-approved specialization in reading and literacy. Check out their latest ‘Inside Online Education’ podcast at http://www.capellacommons.com for more about this buzz.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: