Thursday, October 02, 2008

Baby Shower Cake.

My former boss, who's now my sister's boss, will be surprised with a Baby Shower tomorrow. She's due to give birth any time soon and I think will be on Maternity Leave starting next week. Right now, they're working with the procurement of unique baby gifts and finalizing on some party details. I helped them with the baby shower cake hunt. I initially referred my favorite cake artist, Emily Uy of Sugarbox, who made our wedding cake and Asher's Christening cake, but unfortunately, she can't accommodate my delivery request. Luckily I stumbled upon one at Multiply whose creations and styles are similar to that of Emily's. So far, she's very prompt and accommodating with all our queries and request. I will be posting her site and rave about her if the cake pleased their taste buds and if everything goes well tomorrow. Here's our requested design from the cake artist. It'll be almost as is, except that the feeding bottle is excluded and the lining will be in pink.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That cake is super cute! I*m loving it. Your sister's boss will love it!

abie said...

ang cute naman nito sis

Kaje said...

ang cute cute naman nitong baby shower cake na ito :D hehe kainggit sana may magbigay din sa akin ng ganyan LOL!