Saturday, May 02, 2009

Hitting the Beach Soon!

Finally our summer will be complete (despite the rains) because we'll troop to the beach come May 9 to celebrate the Mother's Day with my in laws. It'll not be an all inclusive cancun beach getaway in one of the Riviera Maya hotels (I wish it is) but it'll just be at Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. This will be Asher's second beach experience and I'm expecting that he'll have a blast just like he did in Boracay last December.

Speaking of the Riviera Maya hotels, I can't help but browse their site over and over again. It has become a vacation dream for me because I got so drawn with their top of the line amenities and service - a truly pampering and relaxing getaway. They also cater destination weddings and even have special packages for wedding anniversaries. Hmm..celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary here on December is a brilliant idea right? I wonder if the husband will concur.

1 comment:

luz said...

hello mai! visiting u here.very nice blog nyo po! add kita sa mga links ko.hope u add me back..new lang me here.thanks