Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saturday 9.

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
:: Yes, I do.

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
:: My mom asking about good diet supplements recommendation. Well, she's barking at the wrong tree. With my scrawny figure, do I look like I still need slimming pills?

3. Last person on your missed call list?
:: An unknown number, probably a telemarketing firm's.

4. Who calls you the most?
:: The husband.

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
:: I Love You Goodbye

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
::The house for sale we're eying nearby. LOL.

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
:: I'm not into rock songs.

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
:: Both.

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
Zuma..the snake man.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: