Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Outreach Programs.

Last night as I was browsing some old photos from my "memento box", contents of which were collected way back grade school years, I can't help but be sentimental and reminisce the activities we did way back then. There's this picture of me together with an aged lady on a wheelchair taken at Tahanang Walang Hagdan. It's an orphanage that cradles disabled and incapacitated men and women and they are given continuous hope in life by giving them valuable and productive activities. I clearly remember that our visit then was an outreach program where we brought some food supplies and medicines and even gave them a little entertainment with a group song number. And they were so delighted. The smiles on their faces are priceless. Someday, I'd like to come back there and perhaps donate some supplies they can use in their daily living. Since I'm clueless of medical stuffs to bring, I'll go check out AllegroMedical.com's Free Allegro eCatalog. It has an easy to browse online catalog where stuffs are orderly arranged per category. It also gives limited time specials and discounts to anyone who signs up. This way, the discounts granted will enable me to shop more for charity stuffs.

No comments: