Friday, September 11, 2009

Athletic and Sports-Minded

When I was younger, I was athletic and more sports-minded compared to now that I've aged (a little). I was our grade school class' volleyball team captain and even aced 3 out of 4 PE subjects in college with a perfect score of "1". Volleyball and table tennis were my forte then. I also loved watching live games on TV like UAAP basketball, the Olympics telecast of various sports, wrestling, soccer and sometimes the NFL. However, I know little about the game of football that I need to ask the husband while watching how is it scored or why do the referee gave that call and all those sort of questions.

Speaking of football, I found a fan site for the Florida football pride, Dolphins. The MiamiDolphinsTicket.com was built by and built for the Miami Dolphins fans where they can get the latest news and information about their idols and most of all, shop for Miami Dolphins Tickets to all the Dolphins' games. It is also the ultimate resource of the players' stats and yes, it's also a place where fans can chat and share their passion for their favorite Dolphins player.

No comments: