Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday 5 for September 11: Bottles

FRIDAY 5
1. When did you last drink something out of a glass bottle?
* Just yesterday. I drank coke straight from the bottle.

2. Whose energy would you like to bottle for those future listless days?
* No doubt. It has to be my 18 month old son. He's so robust that I'm having a hard time catching up with his energy.

3. How many plastic bottles are there in your shower, and what’s in them?
* There are 3. Two different brands of shampoo and a conditioner.

4. Who in your life could be described as lightning in a bottle?
* My son again. I am amazed how he he's so smart at such a young age. We're always surprised of his new antics..antics that are self-discovered.

5. You’re playing Spin-the-Bottle with your sixth-grade classmates. When it’s your turn, to whom do you want the bottle pointing?
* No one. Perhaps, still to myself..if the game allows. LOL.

No comments: