Friday, September 11, 2009

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

I took the "What Does Your Birth Date Mean?" quiz on facebook and this is what I got.


Born on the 12th

You are a wise person known for your humility. You are dedicated and sincere in your studies/work. You are an emotional lover. You tend to get possessive in your relationships. Otherwise, you are an easy-going and friendly person. You love to dress well. You are realistic in the game of life.

And I say: All statements are true except for the line "You love to dress well". Hmm, it's not that I have a "manang" style..it's just that I'm comfortable and I feel best with the pieces of clothes that I have in my closet. Besides, going out clad in a pair of jeans and a plain tee or blouse is not naman nagpapakamanang, right?

No comments: