Monday, February 21, 2011

My First Blog

It really gives me a different high after going over my past blog posts here and read about our yesteryears.  This is my first ever blog so most of my entries then were still truly personal and link free (:wink:).  I love how I blogged about our wedding preparations, the wedding day itself, our honeymoon, our adjustment period and my most favorite, of how I blogged and broke the news that we’re pregnant.  I also chronicled here my sentiments as a first time parent including my worries on how to produce more breast milk.  I just had to build and continue blogging then about my personal life in another blog for online business reasons, thus, I blogged here less since then.  But nevertheless, this blog remains special to me because this is my first. 

No comments: