Saturday, June 23, 2012

90% Well

After being sick with terrible colds and cough for more than 3 weeks, I’m finally feeling better.  I was diagnosed with acute sinusitis and normally, it wouldn’t go away in a month.  Actually, I still have occasional bouts of nasal congestion and throat itchiness (so I cough it out) but I’m waaaay lot better.  In fact, my right hearing has been restored.  It was impaired and had hearing difficulty the entire time I was sick! 

While I’m near to 100% recovery, it’s just disappointing that the bug hasn’t just left the house as it’s my little princess who’s now nursing colds and cough. She’s now under medications which spells a little trouble because she dislikes opening her mouth to drink meds!  The worse part is that she’s taking in about 5 medicines including 2 antihistamines since this was brought about by allergy.  Glad that we were able to buy her medicines easily just how easy it is to order online for Adipex at http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/t-Adipex-Medicine.aspx.  Yes, even medicines and supplements now can be ordered through your fingertips!

No comments: