Thursday, May 25, 2006

Digiscrap..trapped!

Inspired by my fellow mrs. w@wies .. I find myself glued on PC more (as in extra more) these days because of Digiscrapping.


Thanks Mec for letting me know of Genetic Computer's Free Photoshop Training I attended last April. I had a crash course on PS basics..hmm..and I thought PS was difficult to trickle with? Well, maybe most of the functions yeah but armed with the basics, it's fun exploring your artistic side. (ngayon ko lang nalaman, kahit papano eh meron pala ako hehe!)


Here's one of my favorites:

Paul & Mai

LO: Meryl Barthou
Alpha Titles: Tanya Doughty





1 comment:

stardust said...

hey there..cool site.. im also interested in creating some scraps from my thousand collections of photos..HELP!!! thanks...Is there anothere workshop for that? sorry to disturb...:)