Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I need your vote pls..


I don't know how my blog got included in The Composed Gentleman's Filipino Blog of the Week list of nominees but just the same help me bag this for my sidebar hihi!

Kindly vote for my blog here. (Focus your eyes on the left column and scroll down until you see the "Win This Award" part and this golden ribbon pic). Check on maipaul and submit your vote!

** Thanks talksmart for linking me up and for this nomination!

***********************************

I'm glad..am no longer on a hiatus mode on my blog and it got a new look!
1. new layout (i digiscrapped that banner..ehem ehem).
2. the contents were redesigned and some are altered. I removed most of the wed preps links though I still alloted a few links for my wedding stuffs in case you'd still like to see it.
3. I finally figured out the configuration of that nerve-wracking radio blog (without seeking my programmer-husband's help..which makes him proud of his wife yihee!).
4. I added some "income-generating" (?) links of Google Adsense (so pls lang po...click niyo lang wag mahiya).
5. The referrer's list excites me everytime I check my blog. I suddenly realize some hits come from google..akalain mong gumagapang pala ang google sa blog ko hehe!).
6. Site meter says I got 33 hits today..(wow! akalain mong may naliligaw at nagbabasa ng blog ko hehe!) Actually, I got to chat with my stepmom yesterday who's in Saudi with my dad. They were able to read my Wedding Kwento and it brought them to tears daw ulit. oh well...i was teary-eyed too while doing it.

Blogrolling still somewhat pisses me off. I can't still figure out why recently updated blog links aren't appended despite editing my preferences a zillion times already. Grrr! I still have to hover my mouse over links just to see if my friends got new entries on their blog. Can anyone help me debug this? Another thing, can't understand why my blog takes so much time on its initial uploading. hmm...ano bang gagawin ko dito???

No comments: