Friday, May 26, 2006

Patiently Waiting..

just bloghopped from my fellow december '05 brides...

half of myself is clouded with depression...
while the other half, i hear my mind repeating the words.."in God's time..it pays to be patient

Can't help but feel envious of those who are about to start the pains and joys of motherhood.

Five months have passed since we're wed...and here we are constantly bearing people's faces and reactions whenever they hear the "no" answer to their question: "Buntis ka na ba?"

Repetitive questioning and follow-ups got me easily irritated at first. I felt like I was being pressured so hard that I tend to worry warily and question about my capability to conceive. This has been one of the most discussed topics during our late night talks with my hubby..and with my husband being my "soul uplifter" I came to learn the art of psyching myself about God's plan. We might not have it now or soon, but I know I'm still worth of that blessing...in His time.

:sigh:

2 comments:

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

hi mai...Di bale, in time magkakaron din tau ng little angels! ;) enjoy muna natin mga hubby natin...

Aggie said...

hi mai! alam mo naman siguro kung bakit :) kasi super stressed ka sa work!! at least resigned ka na u can start relaxing :D bata ka pa, dont worry!! looks like youre busy trying digiscrapping too! super aliw no?! kakaaddict!!!