Monday, September 04, 2006

Feelin' Better

Reading my entry I made last night and browsing through your comments, I could say that I'm feelin' better now. Thanks for the encouraging words, my dear blogger friends. I'm sorry for having you absorb some bad vibes on a bright monday morning. Credit that to raging hormones brought about by PMS. Lolz.

Anywayz, as I've slightly transformed my blog to a digiscrap nook of my latest layouts (LOs), I might as well share some recent works I did (while I'm sulking). At kahit na bad mood ako, akalain mong may creative juices pa rin pala ako...hehe!

By the way, to my digiscrapper friends out there who are interested in joining contests, check out the Digitalscrapbookplace Forum as there are lots of on-going challenges out there. Try it and I'm sure you'll super dooper enjoy. If ever you decide to register, don't forget to put my nick (maileen1) on the referrer's box, ok? :)

1. Here's my first entry to the 4-Round-Elimination Digital Elite Team Contest at DSP. Only half of so many participants make it through the second round. I'm not confident and am not expecting anything as there are lots of outrageous layouts out there but I'm quite satisfied with how I played around with the kits and elements. It's my first time to use circle papers and I love how it functioned as a spotlight.

Check out larger image and comments from fellow digiscrappers here.
Credits:
Au Natural Page Kit by Kim Liddiard
Circles of Nature Stackers Word Art by Tina Chambers


2. Another entry for the Six-Pack Challenge (also at DSP) where six photos must be scrapped in one layout.

View the image and journalling here.
Credits:
Live Laught Love Kit by Jamie Rousselle
August 2006 Club Digital

3. Lastly, Karla requested me to create a layout that she'll give her father on his birthday. Here's what I did:

View the image and journalling here.
Credits:
A Time To Remember Kit & Add-on Pack by Kim Liddiard

Whew! I can't believe..3 LOs in one day! Thanks to digiscrapping...I definitely feel better now.. hehe! Therapy din pala ito!


2 comments:

tin-tin said...

as they say, most of the time creativity comes out when you have extreme emotions :)

Anonymous said...

These are just wonderful layouts! Great Job! :)
Kim Liddiard
DSP Senior Designer