Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Moment Like This

If there's such thing as a Wedding-Preps theme song, that would be A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson for me. Her song became a hit while we were preparing for the wedding last year and I constantly fell in love with this song..along with the song Love Moves In Mysterious Ways, a revival hit by Nina.

I'm just glad that the Lyrical Challenge of this month at DSP is about this song. I immediately sorted our stashed digital wedding pics and off I digiscrapped using the following kits:
* Softly, Sweetly Page Kit by Stacey Jewell Stahl
* Frame Brushes Variety Pack by Lauren Bavin
Both were included in the August Club Digital Kits which I won from the NKOTB5 challenge I blogged recently. This layout is also doing double duty for the Playing by the Numbers Challenge where one has to scrap six photos in one layout. View the full layout here.

3 comments:

tin-tin said...

wow! talagang parang lahat na ng pictures nyo nagawan mo na ng digiscrap ha :)

frecklesspeckles said...

Your LO is really very nice! Nate-tempt na rin ako sumali sa mga challenges. Hehe just dunno how. :)

Anonymous said...

hey..love ur scrap books ideas....great work!!! anyy order to be taken?