Sunday, September 03, 2006

Mind Your Own Business...Pwede?

I just hate it when people try to rule my life..mingling with my business and seemingly dictates how to run my life. And I just hate it more when I pour out my emotions like this on my blog, but couldn't find the right words to express my frustrations...even uncertain if this ranting will do me good.

Eversince, I grew up being independent...deciding and acting on my own. In doing my projects and assignments as a student, I would exhaust all my means first before I implore aid from the others. Hindi kasi ako parasite na palaging dependent sa isang bagay..nor I was trained to become one...read that: hindi ako pinalaking parasite. As long and as much as I can, I avoid seeking help from anyone. And even when I started working (and changing works), I've been confident and comfortable with my own decisions. I know I may have made crooked decisions along the way but I reaped all the consequences wholeheartedly and there's no one else to be blamed kasi nga I decided on my own.

Siguro, that's one thing I miss about being single. Walang complexities pag decision making kasi your own self lang naman ang involve...walang ibang apektado..walang ibang nagre-react..walang nakikialam. Don't get me wrong, DH (dear husband) has always been supportive of my decisions and I love him more because of that. At kahit makialam siya in some ways, oks lang...asawa ko siya eh and I know naman before I make any decisions, I have to hear his say first. My ranting isn't about us. There are just things (outside factors) in my life now that I wish to straight it clear. Just as my first sentence says, I hate it when people pries and questions the decisions I make. I know you're just concerned about me..and I appreciate that...but there are a lot of other ways of showing it than constantly bugging me with all those repetitive questions and comments. This is my life. I have my own timelines..own plans..own thoughts..own decisions. Mind your own business, will you?

6 comments:

The King said...

akala ko tungkol sa DH mo, kasi kung oo, hindi ako makaka-comment dahil wala pa naman ako asawa, hehe..

i like the way you look at making you own decisions. very true, we do make mistakes. pero ang kagandahan, we only have ourselves to blame, because it was our decision.

i prefer being accountable only for myself. kaya siguro wala akong gf, hahaha! =p joke lang..

Jigs said...

I assumed something different than Rex. Akala ko its your mother in law. LOL! Alam mo naman, the usual thing you see in tv shows or movies na the biyenan fights with the wife thing. LOL! Just my imagination! :)

We will always encounter critics in our life, andyan talaga yang mga yan to challenge us and keep us on our toes. Sana malagpasan mo ang mga ito! :)

talk said...

Jigs is right. Always there are critics. But if you see the positive side of it, they're the ones who'd make us see things in different perspectives. We become stronger because of them. We learn to weigh things, because somehow, (we may deny it, because we want to think on our own, sans others' views) we think about what they say.

Don't get frustrated. Otherwise, you're giving them the opportunity to rule over your life :-) Smile always:-)

tin-tin said...

eh bakit ba kse ganyan ang decision mo? pinag-isipan mo ba tlga? ano ba naman yan mai?

hahahaha! joke lang ate mai! feel ko lang mang-asar.

wag magpaapekto. sayang ang beauty :)

andrea said...

hi mai! i may not know what ur 'dilemma' is all about pero i was able to relate to what u were saying. pareho kami ni ramil na eversince independent. lalo na ko, i also make my own decisions and ayaw kong masyadong nakikialam. ok lang un mga unsolicited advice paminsan pero kapag sobra na nakakainis talaga. anyway, u just follow ur heart and ur mind. at least nga naman whatever decisions u make, u won't blame anybody else. ;) and try to ignore them, most of the time these people are not worth your time. :)

Anonymous said...

hey gurl....just don't mind them...you got a life of your own with your hubby.....no matter what it is...your friends like us will be here...