Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February Monthly Round-Up.

It’s the last day of the month once again and before all memories made this month will slip away, I’m doing a review with the help of the Queen of Digiscrapping Prompts, Katie the Scrapbooklady, with her Round-Up Questions. As a new month begins, don’t forget to grab her March Amazing Month of Memories Class for limitless and wonderful digiscrapping ideas. Go and grab it at ACOT.

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
There were only two magazines I read this month. One is hubby’s FHM February issue and the Dec 2006-Jan 2007 issue of Mobile Philippines which I bought simply because I got intrigued of the articles about the latest gadgets specifically on the Digital Cameras and DSLRs. (Arrggh, I’m really wanting a Canon EOS 400D). It’s also good that I bought this mag, and I’m thinking of buying the latest issues, because there are Photoshop tricks and tips featured which I can definitely use with the photos I’m scrapping.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Hubby and I watched Music and Lyrics on the big screen last V day. We also watched some DVD flicks at home: Kasal Kasali Kasalo; the American Pie Collection – Naked Mile, American Pie 2 & Not Another Teen Movie. We’ve started Epic Movie and Not Another Gay Movie but got bored on the former while I found the latter so hmmm…unappealing and “kadiri” hehe! As for TV shows, I got hooked on Sana’y Maulit Muli while hubby likes Maging Sino Ka Man (yep, we are Kapamilya viewers). With the debut of Pinoy Big Brother Season 2, we’ve never missed an episode yet since it started. Other shows I often watch are American Idol 6 and The Amazing Race All-Star Edition.

What special days did I celebrate and how?
Valentine’s Day – hubby and I dined out after work, played basketball, stacker, Time crisis at Timezone and ended the night by watching the movie Music and Lyrics.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Last V-day, I surprised Paul with a chocolate mousse, Samba and Hershey’s chocolates while I received one dozen of white roses and a Timezone Powercard which I madly consumed. Hehe! We gave Miggy a nice t-shirt for his 4th birthday.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
First two days of the month. I was confined in bed because of fever.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Oliver’s Sandwich & Pancake House’s Smoke Golden Tinapa Breakfast Meal.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I shopped some more digiscrapping goodies online. I also bought a new pair of black shoes I wear for work & a nice striped blouse.

What were this month's disappointments?
- Same monthly disappointment…am still not pregnant.
- DSL still not yet installed at home (in Makati)

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Added 10 Layouts to my galleries
- Processed & issued 41 Purchase Orders to vendors
- Organized 11.3GB of digiscrapping kits using the newly activated ACDSEE 9 Photo Manager

No comments: