Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Weekend Plans.

I know it's still midweek but hey..time flies so fast and after some shuteyes, it'll be the my favorite day(s) of the week already. So as early as now, I'll list down my plans for this coming weekend.

Friday evening:
1.) Must NOT render OT work. I have to drag hubby to the mall to buy myself a new pair of "office" shoes. Argggh, my black shoes suddenly ended its world. I desperately need to buy a new one as I don't want walking with my toes sticking out and seemingly peeping the outsideworld. Lolz.
2.) Shoot some hoops, fire some guns, and perhaps try Daytona at Timezone. Waah..seems like I'm addicted already swiping the Powercard.
3.) If we still have time, watch Epic Movie..I saw the trailer and it's pretty hilarious.

Saturday:
1. Wake up late.
2. Finish some CT duties.
3. Check out and earn some more reward points at SSD.
4. Search and download more freebies.
5. Digiscrap some more while watching my fave Saturday shows on TV.
6. Eat..eat..and..eat
7. Spend some "snuggling" time with hubby.
8. Do a DVD marathon.
9. Relaxxxxx!


Sunday:
1. Hear mass in the morning.
2. Digiscrap some more.
3. Eat and eat again.
4. Sleep..sleep and sleep some more.
5. Continue the DVD marathon.
6. Spend some more snuggling time with hubby.

Hmm...I'm looking forward for another relaxing, soothing weekend. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Juzahlyn said...

nice weekend plans Mai...hope i can do a DVD marathon too nakakamiss din manood ng movies haven't watch for a long long time

tin-tin said...

so musta weekend? kaadik ang timezone noh? warning! magastos yun! addicting kse. hehe. lalo na yung stacker. wahehehe ;p