Saturday, February 03, 2007

sick.

My previous entry entailed how I pigged out early this week. Ironically for the rest of my week, my taste buds abhored any food that was served. Eh kasi naman, Wednesday night, I went home with a weak, feverish feeling. Added to that siguro was the pagod brought about by work, frustrations, disappointments & issues na nadiscuss sa meeting (which kung di pa nagsu-subside ang inis ko eh baka mablog ko one of these days), and yung empty feeling pag-uwi sa bahay kasi that day was the flight of my dad and stepmom back to Saudi. So back-to-the-usual-aalog-alog-na-house ang uuwian namin sa Makati. Then that night, I went home alone kasi may basketball game pa sina Paul somewhere in Rockwell. I didn't get to watch na kasi 7 pm yung game while may meeting pa nga kami up to that time.

I collapsed on my bed upon reaching home sa pagod. Tried to eat, pero a few spoonfuls lang of kaning may sabaw ng Tinola ang nakain ko. I readied myself to rest na and just texted hubby to come home right away after the game. Thermometer scaled 38.3 deg C. Waaahhh, natuluyan na ako sa lagnat.

I didn't report for work on Thurs and Fri kasi I feel so weak and was having chills frequently. Thurs night, temp went up as high as 39.5 (nasa QC house na kami nun). Will have a check-up sana but Friday mid-am, I was feeling ok na. I was well taken care of kasi by my dear hubby who took a half-day leave last Thurs as well as my in-laws who constantly checked on me, how I was feeling every now and then. My FIL even rushed to the drugstore immediately realizing that we ran out of stocked antibiotics.

So if you noticed, it's only now that I get to publish the drafts I made earlier this week. I was kept away from the puter while I was sick. Hay! Pero it's a good thing talaga na oks na ako this weekend..at least pede na ulit mag-computer and digiscrap hehe!

No comments: