Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Hearts' Day!

..to everyone.

Hay! I'm a bit sluggish right now. Probably I'm still tired of last night's OT. I went home around 9 pm last night as I was literally swamped with rush requirements from everyone..whew! Or perhaps I'm lazying because of the mood where deliveries of roses, chocolates and teddy bears are a common sight since this morning not only here in the office but moreso outside.

Well, am not envious as I already got mine. My husband never fails to surprise me. Despite agreeing that we would no longer send each other flowers (as we would do yearly) since we'll go malling, or perhaps, "date" would be better to describe it..this evening...and it would just be bulky..carrying and malling around with a bouquet of roses on hand. He still surprised me with a dozen of roses this morning...personally delivered by himself here in the office. (See..it benefits us both talaga that our workplaces are just near hehe!)

Hay, I don't mind carrying it tonight while malling, bi. Your sweetness is so much appreciated. Don't worry I'll clock out early this afternoon hehe! luv u for life!


Journalling:
What greater thing is there for two human souls Than to feel that they are joined for life.
Credits:
Idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's February Amazing Month of Memories Class with February as a Wedding Month
Template from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Visual Stories Template Set - Floating Frames
Heartitude Kit by Bren Taylor-Boone
Stitched Tags by Kim Christensen

Posted here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice LO Mai. Happy hearts day!