Friday, February 09, 2007

Roundup.

Huwat! It's Friday already...oh let me rephrase that...Thank God it's Friday! The week went just fine...work's just okay, generally..everything went well.

Monday - typical day at work. Responded to lotsa lotsa emails which were sent over the weekend. My lunch at Max's was on Joy and Bel. Lucky them, they got their Sick Leave conversions. Went home at about 6 pm. Paul's officemate offered us a ride home and we were dropped off near Shopwise. We intended to just buy my cravings lately which is Dunkin's Boston Kreme. We ended up bringing home 6 Shopwise plastic bags plus 6 pcs of donuts, of course. Napa-grocery ng di oras..lolz!

Tuesday - processed a few Purchase Orders at work. Responded and read a multitude of emails ulit. Lunch AGAIN was on Bel and Joy. Lucky me, am I not? We had lunch at Avenetto in Glorietta and we feasted on on our fave...Oil & Garlic Pasta Special yummy! Went home around 7 pm. Ater eating dinner, Paul and I headed to their basketball game in Rockwell. This was my third time to watch and hooray...panalo sila. Paul scored 2 points hehe! That's my Michael Jordan!

Wednesday - as always, email galore. Lunch at our pantry but since Bel and I couldn't take in our concessionaire's food, we opted for a KFC delivery. Got kinda pissed off with one transaction..hay! They're rushing their request and yet, the requirements aren't complete arggh! Our group's supposed to have our Project Updates in the afternoon but our boss was swamped with meetings left and right. The meeting was moved to Thursday morning. Went home early because of the cancelled meeting. However, since it was a wednesday...off we drove to QC. (Just to recap our weekly sched since we got married: Sundays evening till Wednesdays pm - we stay in my parents' house in Makati. Wednesdays 'til Sunday noon - we stay in my in-laws' abode in QC.)

Thursday - meeting with the group the whole morning. Since a lot of our time was consumed in the meeting, Bel and I just had our Jollibee lunch in our workstations. Went home early...5:30 on the dot. We had to go home early since it's Father-in-law's birthday and we have to buy pa Pansit Malabon near Crossings (NBS). While the pansit was being prepared, we wandered muna in National Book Store. We bought a Sudoku (logical game of number puzzles) and the 2006-2007 Bride's Yellow Pages. It's not that I'm back with any wedding preps, pero it's a good reference kasi..especially with my work as a Purchaser. Pwede talaga naming magamit sa group. Went home then had a pansit dinner with the family. Later, I had to fulfill a CT duty since most of my co-team members were sending Katie their LOs already. I had to finish this last night:

Journalling: Love doesn't consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction-St Antoine de Exupery.

Credits:
Katie the Scrapbooklady's Visual Stories Template Set - Floating Frames (available at
ACOT)
Katie the Scrapbooklady's Fill-abets Fillable Alphabets
Abrasive Earth Colors Papers by Lisa Carter (DSP)

Posted on my DST gallery. Please leave me some love. :)

I managed to do this in just about 30 minutes. Thanks to Katie's Visual Stories Template Set which is available here. Actually, even if you're not into digiscrapping, you can use this template set on your blogs for showcasing picture sets or picture stories.

Friday - Last day of the week in the office. Rushed all POs that need to be finished. We had lunch in Oliver's-Salcedo. Since another colleague will be leaving, food flooded our Huddle Room ulit. We had Spaghetti, Amber's pichi-pichi (again), and Yellow Cab Pizza. Clocked out at 7 pm...arrgghhh! we drove from makati to qc for 2 freaking hours! 9 pm na kami nakauwi and nakapagdinner. Traffic was so bad in Sta. Mesa. Wawa naman hubby-slash-driver ko.

Hay..thank God it's Friday...what a tiring week! Can't wait to rest this weekend and of course, digiscrap some more. By the way, an EB is scheduled with the Bebot Digiscrappers tomorrow in Galleria..am just not sure if I can join. We'll check our sched pa pero..I'd love to see and meet the persons behind the forum nick and creative LOs.

Happy Weekend everyone! Lapit na Valentines...and one month to go, tatanda na naman ako. :)

No comments: