Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shutterbug.


I just read and went over my previous post here and I noticed how loaded it was with pictures. Actually, I have several photos (of the holidays) more here but I’m just not sure if I’d be able to share and upload them since I have some pending digiscrap layouts about them. So probably, I’ll just post the layouts once I’m through. I’m just having a dilemma though…I’m having a hard time choosing pics to include in my layouts because I have tons of them. I had a fun time being a shutterbug during the holidays, playing around with my S3 IS. In fact, I consumed and drained several packs of lithium battery. Actually, I just clicked and clicked guessing which setting, angle, etc. would work best. Now it gets me thinking, I want to learn and familiarize myself more about photography basics so I could maximize the features of my toy.

No comments: