Sunday, January 20, 2008

ISO: Photoshop Actions.

I've been digishop-hopping lately as I hunt for cool BUT reasonably-priced Photoshop actions. As you've probably noticed (check out now if you still haven't), I am into "photo-overloading" my main blog. Well, it's not that I intend to make it a photoblog or aiming to slow down your bandwith, but I'm just so enamored lately with my Flickr PRO (yep, I'm now flickring with a pro account). Then I also just recently joined the photohunt craze and prolly, it's just about time to maximize my S3 IS toy (features of which I still haven't fully mastered). Let's just say that I'm quite serious into photography lately..have plans of taking up basic lessons but I'm pretty contented with my self-help learning technique at the moment. Don't have the luxury of time to take up formal lessons yet.

As I've mentioned, I'm in the lookout for nice actions to use on my photos. Having online coupons to digital scrapping shops would also be a nice option..but the question is, where can I possibly get hold of them.

By the way, we already have Baby A's 4D video. Please check it out here.

No comments: