Wednesday, February 06, 2008

MIA?

I know I promised that I'd still keep this blog. And I still do. I have been missing in action lately primarily because I'm so busy with work (what's new with that excuse?). Also, I haven't totally been absent since, as previously mentioned, I'll be seen more in my main blog. So if you wanna know more about my latest musings, just head over there. There's not much though since I've really been loaded at work especially that I'll be on Maternity Leave soon.

To aggravate things, we're having problems with our internet service provider at our Frisco home since last week. Hubby complained about this already and they said that they're fixing things. I wonder how long will it take them to fix. The family's computer business has been closed for several days already and it ain't good. Hubby is now contemplating of changing ISPs and buying a mobile router for a better and reliable internet service.

No comments: