Sunday, February 17, 2008

Almost Ready.

Hello everyone..I'm still here and I'm on my 37th week. Had my check-up yesterday and was already given an admission slip, which cues that Baby A is coming out real soon. Baby A seems still thriving and enjoying his stay inside, though. According to my OB, he's still a bit floating and my cervix hasn't started dilating yet although it has ripened already. This means that my body is indeed ready for labor.

My body may be ready but mentally, I'm still not..at least for the next 3 days. I'm still reporting to work and I have several pending works to finish before I can go on with my Maternity Leave this coming Thursday. I'm not yet done with my endorsements and things to turnover. I could have finished it last week but I was distracted with several unimportant things or should I say nuisances...among them were annoying phone calls offering credit cards and life insurance quotes. Arggh! Hopefully, this week will be a better one. I need to accomplish all of my pending projects, otherwise, I might be receiving a phone call from my Boss while I'm in labor. Lolz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure everyone in the family is excited :) here's praying for your safe delivery :)

amor said...

wow! anytime nga u will pop na! hihihi kaya mo yan mai! others can do it.. so sure u can do it too :) i'll keep you in my prayers!

amore