Friday, February 08, 2008

Looking Forward.


I was trying to publish this entry at about 10 am this morning but due to system errors I got from blogger, my draft "slept" in here throughout the day. We're here in Frisco already and obviously, I won't be having an internet-less weekend after all..yipee! I'll finally get to bloghop over my online chums' nooks.

********************************************************

I have to check in here before I get to have an internet-less weekend again (yup, connection hasn't still been restored in our Frisco abode). At any rate, I'm still glad that the week is almost over. At last, I can relax and get away from work. I'm actually looking forward to this weekend since I'll be having my prenatal check-up again. I'm approaching my 36th week so I'm excited to hear some Baby A updates and developments.

So there, let's see if I can squeeze some time to do my Fridays Feast later. For the mean time, I have to go and help a colleague canvass for cheap pens which our Sourcing group would be needing for their promotional activity next week. See yah!

No comments: