Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just Checking.

For those of you who haven't gone to my main blog and wondering how am I doing lately, then better head there and be updated. Thanks by the way, for those who frequently visit me here. Now that I have all the time (that is, before Baby A decides to come out), I'd be able to give back the visits to your blogs and link you up as well.

As I've mentioned in my other blog, my colleagues are all having a grand time at MMLDC in Antipolo today til tomorrow for our periodic teambuilding. They didn't let me join them anymore and I'd rather not also since I'm in my last leg of pregnancy and just practically waiting for the big D Day which could be anytime soon. Yesterday was my last day at work as I start my long leave (ML) today and I'm so envious of their excitement. They were all busy preparing and finalizing the team planning details. I heard they have plenty of team games lined up. The organizers reminded them to bring swimwears and extra clothes as they'll also be having some pool games also that's why they're bringing with them my boss' beer pong table also. (They're not going to have beer games, of course, as this is against the company policy). Can't wait to see their pics and hear their stories when I get back to work on May.

No comments: