Saturday, February 23, 2008

Summer Travel Packages.

First, this is not a paid post and I need to do this..otherwise, my sister wouldn’t stop pestering me until she sees that I’ve done my assignment. Please feel free to pass this to your friends who might be looking for a good travel deal this summer.

*-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-* *-*

Summer is just around the corner and if you have any plans for your summer getaways, you may want to take a look at the domestic travel packages that I am offering.

Boracay Packages at Php 6,796 nett/pax
Inclusions:- Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific
- 3 days 2 nights accommodation at the following resorts:
1.) Diniwid Beach Resort (Station 1)
2.) Alice in Wonderland Resort (Between Stations 2 & 3)
3.) Fat Jimmy’s (Station 2)
4.) Boracay Courtyard (Station 2)
- Round trip transfers (Kalibo Airport-Resort and vice versa)

Or if you have any destinations in mind, kindly let me know and I’ll try to find the best package deal for you.

Please e-mail me at tetet805@yahoo.com, just state your preferred destination, travel dates and number of travellers.

Or you may want to call or text me at 09178320805 (Tetet).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mai, we are going to Boracay by July. Pwede pa ba tong offer na to? Can you look for other accommodations din? Please let me know. I want to purchase it earlier para maka save din ako:D It will be for 2 person:)

Thanks!

Mai said...

surely yen...i'll tell my ate to give you a nice sweet deal. :) i'll ask her to email you, okay?

Anonymous said...

Ang mura pala ng vacation package sa Boracay. Pupunta sana kami sa Boracay pero wala na kaming panahon. Balik na kami sa Saudi Arabia.

Papa Wasfy

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

mai... pa email mo naman ako sa sis mo :)
pahingi ng quotes for summer getaway! thanks!

Dins said...

hi mai, got your link from another w@wie...if its not too much to ask (and you are still not in labor! =) pasend din po akong quote ha... =)