Saturday, January 05, 2008

Two Things Tag.

Got tagged by Yna.

1. Two names I go by: I'd like to share four: Mai (nick), Maria Elena (my name on my IDs and legal docs), Maileen (long version of my nickname from which "mai" was derived) and Ninin (pen name at home).
2. Two things I am wearing right now: oversized shirt and uber-low waisted shorts
3. Two things I like to do: Eat and Sleep (lolz)
4. Two things I want very badly in this moment: Tuna Fettucine (World Chicken) and the DVD of Baby A's 4D ultrasound (we'll have it next week pa kasi)
5. Two things I did last night: Underwent 4D ultrasound and watch TV before retiring the night
6. Two things I am doing tomorrow: Hear mass and blog/digiscrap
7. Two things I ate today: Tinapang Bangus (breakfast) and Paksiw na Pata (lunch)
8. Two favorite beverages: Water and Fruit shakes (i miss fruitas waahh!)
9. Two of my favorite food: pasta and sweets (tsk tsk tsk)
10. Two persons I last spoke to: hubby and Mom-in-law
11. Two things about me that you may not have known: gymnast wannabe and when I was younger, I wished I could change my name to "Ashley"
12. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Bank Teller and Accounts Payable Assistant
13. Two movies I would watch over and over: Scary Movie and The Notebook
15. Two favorite things to do: Blog and digiscrap

I'm not tagging anyone this time..seems everyone has done this already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually i got inaanak with ashley as his name. ashley clyde ang name nya pero boy...

actually this also applies to guys' name naman ah, mare...pwede pa rin hindi pa naman pinapanganak baby A eh.