Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Happy New Year Everyone!

And I thought, I’ll be blogging on this first day of 2008 in my new “would be” main blog. But things aren’t all set yet with the DNS servers so it’ll take a few more days before I can finally start migrating in there. So how did your New Year celebration go? Mine was fantastic! It was bright (with all the fireworks), loud (with the deafening firecrackers) and of course, a tummy-filled celebration. I know I haven’t blogged yet how I celebrated my Christmas. Shame on me, I procrastinated towards the year end of 2007 lolz. I’ll try to go over them bit by bit before they slip away from my memory. Also, I think my digiscrapping mojos are finally back as I have several works on progress, mostly all about Christmas ’07 and Baby A projects. So as I finish them (hopefully not that long), I get to integrate the recent happenings as I post them on my blog.

First, the new year celebration. Since we celebrated Christmas in Makati with my lil bro at my parents’ house (minus the folks since Dad and Stepmom are abroad), we had our New Year at my In-Laws’ abode in QC. As mentioned, it was bright, loud and overindulging.




There were better and far nicer fireworks lighting the Frisco skies last night than these but I just couldn’t get the best angle and position. One, I was so conscious of the loud firecrackers and two, fearing that I might get hit by the falling remnants of these (like sticks, dust and other particles). Third, neighbors’ trees and hanging fiber optic cables or whatchamacallthem were blocking the best view I could have.

By the way, here are the 2008 calendars I just finished. Since I haven’t shopped any Christmas gifts for my colleagues, I’ll just have these printed and give to them prolly this week or early next week.


Here are the 2008 “Baby A” CD Case Calendars I did which hubby and I will be using/displaying at our workstations. I only made January and February since the remaining months will have to be all Baby A pics.



Just a preview of the blog entries that I owe you guys:

Lastly, here’s the recent LO I did. I know it’s a bit late for Christmas but as they say, better late than never. Lolz.


Credits:
2008 calendar office
12 Month 2008 Calendar by Shellyrae Cusbert

2008 "Asher" calendar
2008 CD Case Calendar by Shabby Princess

To Do's
Organized Sticky Tabs by Leora Sanford

Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree
Acid Rain Paper by Janelle Kretschman
Cardboard Frame Trio by Traci Sims
Ribbon from Ent'attendant by Petit Moineaux
Cardboard Tear by Laura Burger
A Wildlfower Holiday Elements by Gina Marie Huff
Sierra Shiver Elements by Laura Burger
Christmas Doodles Alpha by Grazieli Niclass

No comments: