Saturday, March 01, 2008

Fridays Feast: 181

This is one day late, I know. Here's my take for this weekend's feast:

Happy feasting everyone!

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
My Hubby before he went to work this morning.

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
I’m not really a ‘kikay’ person and so I don’t have much tips to share. I believe in the wonders though that moisturizers do to my skin. It keeps my skin from drying.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Reminds me of our wedding motif…powder blue and canary yellow.

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
I would love to take pictures of babies and nature.

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
I’m just not sure but probably it’s The Wuthering Heights which I was “forced” to read and do a book report (Junior Year in HS).

No comments: