Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Saving Up.

I have withdrawn a large chunk of my paypal earnings from paid blogging the other week. I have yet to check though if it has been credited to my bank account. It says it takes about five working days for the transfer to get completed and with the holiday last week, I anticipate to have it done today. I have tried logging to my bank account online a while ago but it seems their server is down. I have to check again later.

Actually, I was supposed to postpone the withdrawal as I'm waiting for the forex values to shoot up against the dollar (so to have a higher peso exchange value). But seems, the peso has stabilized at Php 41. I know I should be glad with this status but I honestly am not since commodity inflation news has been continuously springing up. I'm not also sure if it's a good timing to invest in penny stocks these days. At any rate, I need also to replenish our savings account as we're already planning for Baby A's baptism next month.

No comments: