Friday, March 07, 2008

Fridays Feast: 182.

Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Ramiele Malubay of American Idol.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
It depends on whom am I talking with. If it’s some friend or relative whom I haven’t heard of or talked with for a long time, it would be a 10! But if it’s some pestering agents offering credit cards or insurance plans, then it’s a freezing 1.

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
I have a monthly donation pledge to UNICEF tied up with my credit card and I plan to pursue it for as long as I can.

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Chocolate Mousse!

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Nobody..Thank God, everyone’s healthy.

No comments: