Thursday, March 06, 2008

Someday.

Even before our wedding, Paul and I have set our goal to buy or rent a place of our own in three to five years time. We haven't concretely acted on it yet but we occassionally check out some offers that come our way, mostly referrals that are forwarded by friends. We can't help but gasped everytime we come to know of the price. Although there are several payment schemes and options offered by mortgage lenders, I don't think we can realize this in the near future. Probably it will take us several more years of hard work and wait for a decade worth of pay days for us just to buy a property especially in our preferred city. (Or probably, I have to try my luck in the lottery if we want to have it within the year, lolz). Well, hubby and I are just starting a family so we're in no hurry. We know that somehow and someday, we'll manage to have a place that we can call our own.

No comments: